Collection: Flour & Starch
- All Purpose Flour - used for mostly any pastry
- Cake Flour - used for cakes, muffins
- Bread Flour (1st class/hard flour) - used for soft yeast-based breads like pandesal, ensaymada, loaf
- Bread Flour (3rd class/soft flour) - used for hard yeast-based breads like putok, tortillas
- Cassava Flour - used for cassava cake, kutsinta, Paleo recipes
- Rice Flour - used for maja blanca, puto, bibingka
- Glutinous Flour - used for kakanin, palitaw, sticky & chewy recipes
The bread flour "class" does not refer to the quality of the flour, but refers to the type. All our stocks are fresh from our flour mill.
Best to use within 1 month to preserve freshness, but shelf left up to 3 months.
Brand varies with 1kg repack depending on availability of stocks.